HOW TO BROMO FROM MALAYSIA OR SINGAPORE? Take early flight to Surabaya (juanda international airport). It is recommended to take early flight because of arrival in Surabaya later, will continue to travel from Surabaya to Bromo for 3 hours. Fyi, the climb to Mount Bromo begins at 3 am after the day of arrival. So, if it is to Bromo at 6 pm, you can sleep and rest before climbing at 3am.
At 3am the tour guide will take the homestay or the hotel. Vehicles used for Mount Bromo only use jeep. Upon arrival at Mount Bromo, the tour guide will drop you at the foot of the mountain. From the parking lot, you want to walk, you can even ride a horse.
HOW TO BROMO FROM MALAYSIA OR SINGAPORE
And if you want to go to Bromo, use travel agent services ” Bromo Tour Package ” will be easier and more practical. Instead of having to bring your own vehicle, but when we arrived at Bromo our car can only reach a certain point and then continue to rent a Jeep type vehicle that is managed by local residents so that visitors can be explored to the location around Bromo. Because some places cannot be passed by ordinary vehicles, because the terrain is very unique.
For a place to rest, I suggest that I look for a guest house or hotel, which already has indoor bathroom facilities and hot water.
It is very important if you plan to visit Bromo.
1. Travel from Surabaya – Bromo takes 3 hours.
2. Not suitable for those who do not like long distance journey
3. No 2 days sleep is normal.
4. The climb begins at 3 am using the jeep.
5. Temperature in Bromo in August can reach negative degree celsius. Prepare warm clothes as comfortable as possible, because the best time to visit Bromo is at 5 am before sunrise when the air is very cold but the scenery is amazing! If you are allergic to cold air, take your personal medicines to make your trip more comfortable.